68A North Ave. | Wakefield, MA 01880
BrakesBrakes are pretty much the most important safety device on your car. If you've ever partially lost your brakes in the past, you’ll agree that it’s not something you want to experience again. Inspecting your brakes twice a year for wear and damage can protect you and your passengers. Additionally, it will also help save you money by catching any damage before it becomes too costly. Today, common brake types include disk brakes and drum brakes:
- Disk brakes include brake pads, rotors, calipers and hydraulic components.
- Drum brakes include brake shoes, drums, wheel cylinders, springs and self-adjusters.
- Squealing or grinding
- Vehicle pulls to the side when braking
- Spongy feeling to the brake pedal when braking (or if pedal presses too easily)
- Brake light on dashboard is on
- Burning smell coming from wheels
- 68A North Ave.
Wakefield, MA, 01880
- Mon–Fri 8:30am to 5:30pm